These features will help you make your own fortune cookies, buy fortune cookies online, and learn the answer to the burning question: Who invented the fortune cookie?
- How to Make Fortune Cookies
Fortune cookies can be tricky to make - you have seconds to add the fortunes and shape the baked dough into the classic fortune cookie shape. These basic tips will make it easier.
- Basic Fortune Cookie Recipe
Here is my recipe for making fortune cookies, with tips on when to add food dye if you want to make them a little more festive.
- Chocolate Dipped Fortune Cookies
How can you improve on basic fortune cookies? By dipping them in chocolate!
- Video: How to Make Fortune Cookies - Cliff Wildman shows how easy fortune cookies are to make.
- Buy Fortune Cookies Online
Sometimes making your own cookies isn’t practical – especially if you need a large quantity for a wedding or other gathering. Several companies make and deliver customized fortune cookies. You’ll find everything here from basic plain fortune cookies, to giant cookies with yummy chocolate coatings.
- Five-Minute Chocolate Dipped Fortune Cookies
- a quick and easy way to jazz up storebought cookies by dipping them in chocolate that has been melted in the microwave.
- Fortune Cookie History
Who created the modern day fortune cookie? Where did the idea come from?
- And finally, a recipe for Norwegian Fortune Cookies, from our Guide to Scandanavian Food.