Egg Roll Recipe - a basic egg roll recipe, with links to dipping sauces.
More Egg Roll Recipes
- For uncooked egg rolls,; wrap the individual egg rolls in aluminum foil
- Place the wrapped egg rolls in a resealable plastic bag and freeze.
- When ready to serve, thaw the frozen egg rolls in the refrigerator.
- Deep-fry the egg rolls according to recipe directions.
- For cooked egg rolls, allow to cool and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Place the wrapped egg rolls in a reasealable plastic bag and freeze.
- Reheat the egg rolls in the oven or fry again without thawing.