This quick and easy dipping sauce for dumplings was submitted by Sophia.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chinese rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot chili oil
Combine all the ingredients. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator until ready to use (use the sauce within 3 days).
Chinese Dumpling Dipping Sauce
- with dark soy sauce, red wine vinegar and ginger
Quick and Hot Dumpling Sauce
- with mushroom soy sauce and sesame oil