Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups diced mango fruit (you'll need 2 mangoes and may have some fruit leftover)
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mango juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice (can leave out the mango juice and use 1/2 cup orange juice instead)
- 1 tablespoon honey, or to taste
- 2 - 3 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 - 3 ice cubes, optional
Add the banana, mango and yogurt and process. Add the fruit juice and process again.
Add the honey, lime juice and ice cubes (If you like, add the honey and lime juice 1 teaspoon at a time, blend and then add more as desired).
Pour into drinking glasses and serve immediately or chill until ready to serve. Feel free to garnish with leftover mango fruit.
How to Cut and Cube a Mango
More Asian Fruit Recipes
Chinese Food Recipe File