- 10 medium size mushrooms, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 eggs, or as needed
- 4 pieces of garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 thumb size pieces of ginger, finely chopped
- 3 spicy red chilli peppers cut into thin strips
- 4 "breakfast bowl" size servings of rice (4 cups of rice)
- 1 tin of tuna, drained.
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- Coriander (cilantro leaves), 1 handful or as needed
- Oil for Stir-frying, as needed
Cook until just done. Next, add the eggs, garlic, ginger and chilli peppers, turning the heat down to medium. Stir the eggs until just scrambled and then add the rice and tuna. (The trick with fried rice is to cook the rice a good while before it's fried).
Mix the rice and other ingredients around in the wok well. Stir in the soy sauce.
When well mixed garnish with the coriander and serve. Serves 4.
*Cook's Notes: A good idea is to mix together extra soy sauce, garlic, chilli pepper, ginger. Serve in small bowl at the table. Then place into a small bowl on the table, that people can then spoon onto the fried rice if they want more of the flavor.
Do you have a favorite Chinese recipe you'd like to share with others? Just submit your recipe using this handy submission form and I will add it to my Recipe File.
Basic Fried Rice
Chicken Fried Rice
Fried Rice With Ham
Fried Rice With Chicken and Prawns