Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 bok choy stalks with leaves
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups mung bean sprouts
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- Garnish (optional):
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves, or as desired
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (see directions below for link on how to do this)
Stir the olive oil into the rice vinegar. Stir in the sesame seed oil.
Place the dressing in the bottom of a bowl, add the vegetables and toss again. Add the cilantro, if using, and sprinkle the toasted sesame seedson top.
More Chinese Salad Recipes
Chicken Salad with Rice Sticks
Chinese Noodles with Peanut Sauce Cold Asparagus Salad
Asian Coleslaw Recipe Copyright ©2004 by Rhonda Parkinson. All rights reserved.