Using only five ingredients, this quick and easy peanut sauce recipe is a great choice for nights when you don't have time to chop fresh herbs or crush peanuts.
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Chinese rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons white granulated sugar
Whisk together all the ingredients in a bowl. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator until ready to use. Note
:For best results, refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to blend. Before serving, thin the sauce with a bit more warm water if needed. Use the peanut sauce within 3 - 4 days.
More Peanut Sauce Recipes
- with fresh cilantro and mint leaves
- with red curry paste and coconut milk
Chinese Noodles in Peanut Sauce
More Chinese Sauce Recipes
Chinese Food Recipes File