Serves 3 to 4
- 1 loaf of Bean curd , fried and cut into cubes
- 1 small can of tausi ( fermented, salted, black beans )
- 200 gms (7 ounces) Chinese broccoli
- 1-2 kg of pork, cut into cubes
- crushed garlic, to taste
- chopped onions, to taste
- Seasonings, Add to taste:
- oyster sauce
- Chinese light soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
Add the crushed garlic and onions.
Add the pork cubes. Allow to cook until the pork golden brown.
Add the fried bean curd and tausi. Season with the oyster sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
Add the Chinese broccoli last. Mix through and serve.
*This recipe was submitted by Mhe-Lhanee Benito. Do you have a favorite Chinese recipe you'd like to share with others? Just submit your recipe using the handy submission form under "Give Your Feedback" below and I will add it to my Recipe File.